Re: [Exim] router_home_directory question

Top Pagina
Auteur: John Jetmore
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] router_home_directory question
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Looks like there may be two bugs here. I will investigate and sort this
> out for the next release. I note that you have a workaround in the
> meantime.

Philip, I have found that this problem is not as simple as I had
previously described. That is, in a different router I can use an
expansion item w/ $domain_data for router_home_directory and the transport
doesn't complain. If you would like I will send you the two
router/transport pairs that produce the behaviour off list, but I would
prefer not to post them here.

-- John