[Exim] Re: off topic: email client

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bernard Massot
A: exim users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: off topic: email client
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 07:39:02PM +0100, Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad wrote:
> hi all!
>
> I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm searching for an email client
> which supports new messages in more folders than the inbox. I use exim's
> ..forward file to filter my mail into different folders, and so far I
> haven't been able to find any good email client which supports this
> (finding the new messages not only in the inbox). I know it's possible
> with MS Outlook, but it's way too slow! I've thought about pine, but I
> kind of like the client located on my own computer, and not the host
> computer.....
>
> any ideas?

The two best (most configurable, light, nice licenses, ...) MUAs are
certainly Mutt and gnus. To use Mutt with windows, see instructions at
http://www.geocities.com/win32mutt/index.html .
Since your question is OT I guess I can ask you another OT question :
what about using a real OS ?
--
Bernard Massot