[Exim] Filter on to and cc with same variable?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeff Wishnie
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Filter on to and cc with same variable?
Hi,

I've checked the docs and the archives and can't seem to find referrence to this (though I may have simply missed it):

In my filters I very often need to test both the To: and CC: fields of a messages for the exact same contents.

For example, if I am filtering mail from a specific list (e.g. exim-users) to a mailbox, I use a filter like:

if   $h_to: contains "exim-users" or
     $h_cc: contains "exim-users"
     then save .Lists.Exim/

I do this _a lot_ and am looking for a shortend so that I don't have to duplicate each test. Something like:

if $to_or_cc contains "exim-users"
    then save .Lists.Exim/

Does this shorthand exist?

cheers,