[Exim] envelop-to in the to:-Header

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jan Suchanek
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] envelop-to in the to:-Header
This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.
--
Hello,

I am looking for a way to get the envelop-to Header into the "normal"
To-Header. It seems that the list of recipients is not available as a
variable in the config-file. If I use the system filter I only get the
works fine, except for one member of the list, the ISP of this member
collects all mail in one mailbox und delivers all mail via a POP
account. After this the envelop is gone and you can not tell from the
headers who is the "real" recipient of the mail. The distribution in the
local mailboxes is done by MS Exchange, which can only filter by the to
and the cc header (so I am told - I dont know Exchange). So I need to
replace the to header in the mail for this one person with the address
from the envelope. I played around withe headers_add and headers_remove
but it seem that the $local_part variable is not set in the remote smtp
transport section... (I need it for an database lookup). The
envelope_to_add option does not work either sice it is only used for
local delivery...

Anyone any idea how I could solve the problem?

Thanks!

Greetings, Jan Suchanek

--
Jan Suchanek,
Universitaet Ulm,

89069 Ulm, Germany
Raum: O27/3302

Tel.: +49/(0)731-5031312, Fax: +49/(0)731-5031302

--

[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]