[Exim] ACL's for rejecting senders

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Paul Mills
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] ACL's for rejecting senders
Hi,

I wish to convert our current rejected senders and domains from postfix
format, our internal mailstores are exim but our gateways are postfix at
the moment :) soon to be exim 4.xx, currently all are in one file called
access in the form as follows:-

dodgy.server.com REJECT
spam.server.net REJECT
user@??? REJECT

I have removed the REJECT from the end of the lines on all enteries in
the file and called it banned_domains and then converted it to .db
format using exim_dbmbuild, I have setup an ACL that works for the
domains as follows:-

# Banned Domains
domainlist  domain_reject     =  dbm;/etc/exim/acls/banned_domains.db

deny     sender_domains =  +domain_reject
         message        =  Your domain is no longer supported

The above works for the domains, but what is the best way to reject the
sender depending on full email address?

Also is there a way to check domains like exim_checkaccess does for
ip's?

Many Thanks

--
Paul Mills <paulm@???>