Re: [Exim] SpamAssassin and virtual hosting

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Shields
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [exim] Logging to SysLog just some events, [Exim] alias & pipe does not work, Re: [Exim] ${if eq ... } in pipe command, Re: [exim] EBL: blacklist for email addresses in Reply-To and message bodies, [Exim] ${if eq ... } in pipe command, [Exim] address_pipe error, Re: [Exim] alias & pipe does not work, Re: [exim] EBL: blacklist for email addresses in Reply-To and message bodies, Re: [exim] EBL: blacklist for email addresses in Reply-To and message bodies, Re: [exim] Problem compiling Exim with libdomainkeys - SOLVED, Re: [exim] Strange problem with domainkeys, Re: [Exim] WebRT and rt-mailgate exim problem, Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?, Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SpamAssassin and virtual hosting
One suggestion is that you use the SQL option within SpamAssassin. You simply
call spamc with "-u $local_part@$domain" in your Exim transport and run spamd
daemon with the correct switch for this (-q -x from memory). The userpref
table is keyed on the 'username' field, but this can contain the
$local_part@$domain. Only problem you have is writing something to keep the
DB up to date.

HTH

Paul