Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT w/o reason

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Andreas Gietl, exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT w/o reason
Dear Andreas,

sorry for my previous stroppiness too!

I am not sure that any fully qualified host name would do, as you
might get different errors from DNS and these errors might cause
different behaviour from exim (might, I have not read the source).
Note that gethostbyname returned 3 that is:

      NO_RECOVERY     Some unexpected server failure was encountered.  This is
                      a non-recoverable error.

If you can exclude categorically that there are names in the list,
then the problem resides somewhere else.

Giuliano

--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/