Re: [Exim] router_home_directory question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John Jetmore
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] router_home_directory question
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, John Jetmore wrote:

> I wrote way too much in asking this question, so here's the short question
> with supplemental data below:
>
> Is a transport supposed to try to re-expand the home directory set by the
> router_home_directory option, and if so, why would it be unable to do so
> if the router could?

As a follow up - since I didn't really need the home directory in the
transport, just in the router, I got this to work by adding

transport_home_directory = /

to the router, overriding the troublesome router_home_directory with a
static, and fairly arbitrary, home directory. My previous questions still
stand for future reference.

Thanks
--John