Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT w/o reason

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Giuliano Gavazzi
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Andreas Gietl, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT w/o reason
Excuse me!? I suggested, and Philip supported the conjecture, that
the problem might be a hostname rather than an address in your
relay_from_hosts, but I do not recollect any feedback from you. Could
you please answer that question, positively or negatively, and also,
please, edit a bit your followups...

Thank you

Giuliano

At 23:10 +0100 2003/02/25, Andreas Gietl wrote:
>On Sunday 16 February 2003 20:04, Andreas Gietl wrote:
>
>Any further ideas about this issue?

[...]

> > 4611 processing "accept"
>> 4611 check hosts = +relay_from_hosts
>> 4611 gethostbyname returned 3 (NO_RECOVERY)
> > 4611 host not found

[...]
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/