Re: [Exim] TLS Issue

Inizio della pagina
Autore: John P Connor
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] TLS Issue
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, John P Connor wrote:

<snip>
>> Trust Microsoft not to follow RFCs. I am no Exchange admin (I avoid
>> Windows as much as I can), but afaik there is no way to circumvent
>> this behaviour. If I turn ESMTP off, I don't get the option to use
>> TLS anyway. I wonder if anyone else has experience with this? Do you
>> think we need a new Exim option to work round this?
>
> Sigh.

Someone asked if we had the latest Exchange Service Packs installed. I had
to wait for the Exchange admin to come back from 3 weeks hols. He has
re-built the test box and ensured that the latest SPs are on there. We get
the same behaviour as before.

It seems that we probably need an option in Exim to work round this, do you
think?

Cheers

John