RE: [Exim] Logcheck configuration files

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dickenson, Steven
Aan: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Onderwerp: RE: [Exim] Logcheck configuration files
Well, logcheck used to be part of the Abacus security project. However, I
believe it was abandoned by its author about 9 months ago. The Debian
package maintainer started doing some work on the code, adding features and
fixing reported bugs. You can grab the source TGZ file from the Debian
project page, as well as the Debian specific diffs, and try to kludge a
generic package together with that.

http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/logcheck.html

I just used apt-get. Man I love Debian.

Steven