Re: [Exim] Some kind of mailserver stress test needed

Author: Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad
To: dominik.schulz
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Some kind of mailserver stress test needed
> Hi,
> I am using exim 3.35 (GNU/Debian stable) and looking for some kind of
> mailserver stresstest. I want to evaluate how my mailserver scales under
> high load and how much mail-traffic it can handle.
> I've searched the web as well as the list-archives but i couldn't find
> anything that goes into that direction.
> Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

it's not a good test / rating, but if you just want a lot of mail, create
a new user and subscribe a lot of mailinglists (redhat, exim, and so
on)...
if you subscribe 10-15 lists you will probably get enough mail...
(remember to keep the login info so you can unscribe later)

regards
ASbjørn

Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad    asbjorn@???
http://asbjorn.aarrestad.com/