[Exim] SpamAssassin and virtual hosting

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy C. Reed
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] SpamAssassin and virtual hosting
All my email is done with users having separate passwd files per hostname.
Right now, only one UID is used for all mail (all virtual hosts).

My plan is to use different user_prefs for each hostname. Each host has
its own home directory.

Does anyone have separate SpamAssassin configs per virtual host?

One idea I had was to make a map of hostname:user and then with my
spamcheck transport's transport_filter have it dynamically use different
spamc -u user
And also set the user and group and home_directory and current_directory.
The home_directory and current_directory will be easy because I can just
use /home/${domain}.

(I would use the username as ${domain}, but need to confirm that long
usernames are okay.)

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

  Jeremy C. Reed