Re: [Exim] Rewriting is driving me crazy

Top Pagina
Auteur: Giuliano Gavazzi
Aan: Ralf G. R. Bergs, exim-users ML
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Rewriting is driving me crazy
At 22:26 +0100 2003/02/24, Ralf G. R. Bergs wrote:
>Folks,
>
>the following rewriting rule is by far the easiest one I have in my config
>file, but still it doesn't work. :-((
>
>     FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@??? "FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@<my-real-hostname>" fFSQ

>Here's the result of "exim -brw":
>
>Server:/etc/exim# exim -brw FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???
>2003-02-24 22:02:22 "FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???" rewritten as "FETCHMAIL-
>DAEMON@<my-real-hostname>" by rule 1
>     SMTP: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@<my-real-hostname>
>   sender: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???
>     from: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???
>       to: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???
>       cc: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???
>      bcc: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???
>reply-to: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???
>env-from: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???
>   env-to: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@???

>Why doesn't the above rule cause rewriting in the "from:" and "env-from:"
>cases? I've already tried to specify the address to be changed as a regex like
>this, but to no avail:

I think the problem might be the inclusion of the S (SMTP) flag. I do
not see why you would need that in your case, in particular since you
are already are rewriting fF.
Also, do you really need Q?

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/