Re: [Exim] Bounce messages (<>) to more than one recipient..…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior, Lista Exim
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Bounce messages (<>) to more than one recipient...
At 9:39 -0300 2003/02/24, Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior wrote:
>--
>Hello.
>
>I was browsing my log_files here and found some bounce messages coming
>for various emails.
>
>There's some check that I can do (ACL, I think) to block messages like
>that?
>
>I think that bounce messages have to come just to one recipient...

if the bounce has to go back to the MAIL FROM: address (as I think it
does) then yes, you can only have one recipient. [Multiple senders
are allowed, AFAIK, in the From: headers].
You could do something like:

deny    message = Sorry, only one recipient per bounce message
    condition       = ${if eq {$sender_address_local_part}{}{yes}{no}}
    condition = ${if >= {${eval:$rcpt_count}}{1}{yes}{no}}
                     ^^^^^ might have to be only a >

[isn't there a simpler way to check for null sender?]

this will reject any RCPT TO: other than the first for null senders
(I'm not sure about if $rcpt_count is updated before the recipient is
accepted, if it is you must have a strict > instead of a >=
condition).

I just hope the callout does not ever batch.

Untested.

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/