Re: [Exim] MX Record points to non-existant host

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: James P. Roberts
Para: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] MX Record points to non-existant host
> >Note, it must be fixed in 3 places, since there are 3 name
> >servers involved.
>
> I imagine James had just had one too many when writing this!
> [this is a friendly remark, btw]
>
> Giuliano

Friendliness accepted. :)

Why the remark at all though? It really must be fixed consistently in
all three name servers, which are specified as being authoritative name
servers for that zone. Now, one or more (of NS1, NS2, and NS3) may be
slaves, and the data might cascade when the master is updated, if all is
set up right. However, given the record to date, I wouldn't trust them
to get it right the first time! ;)

Jim