Re: [Exim] Dealing with returned emails from spams someone u…

Autor: Jason Robertson
A: Mike Meredith, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Dealing with returned emails from spams someone used your domain
I would recommend :blackhole: , as most of these bounce, and will sit
in your queue anyways.    You could also try the "Receiver_verify"
option, also you can make a simple script
exim -bp|grep "*** frozen ***"|awk '{system("exim -bp "$3);}'
This will remove all frozen messages.

jason

--
Jason Robertson