Re: [Exim] DB problem on FreeBSD 5.0

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Stian Grytoyr
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] DB problem on FreeBSD 5.0
On 21 Feb 2003, Stian Grytoyr wrote:

>  2) You could let the person or group responsible for the
>     new version of the manual get access to the local markup
>     version, so that thay can figure out the format and
>     produce the alternate web version...

>  3) ... and/or they could translate your local markup into
>     something more universally understood, such as XML...

>  4) ... and/or they could provide you with a program to do the
>     above transformation so that you could generate an XML
>     version yourself.

> Of course, these suggestions rest on the assumption that you
> think a new version of the manual could be useful. If you
> don't, I rest my case.

I don't think my opinion matters at all. (I'm quite happy with my
printed copy of the manual. :-) What matters is if there are enough
people who want the new format, and also that there are people willing
to take on the job of doing something about it ("the person or group
responsible for the new version").