Re: [Exim] Unreproducable mail delivery error (unknown local…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John Jetmore
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim User
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Unreproducable mail delivery error (unknown local part in domain)
1/10 seems really high for this, but you might consider looking outside of
your exim setup. For instance we had a problem w/ symlinked passwd/shadow
files on a linux machine - worked beautifully on a solaris machine, but
every once in a while a lookup would fail on the linux machines and the
system would say it couldn't find the user. I suppose this also could
have been an issue w/ nscd, but I stopped looking after replacing the
symlinks w/ real files stopped the problem...

--John