Re: [Exim] Dealing with returned emails from spams someone u…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Christopher Bodenstein
Aan: Francisco Azinsan
CC: Exim Users list
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Dealing with returned emails from spams someone used your domain
On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 12:20:53PM +0000, Francisco Azinsan wrote:
> --

[snip]

> Both these servers are running Exim 3.36. Is there anything that I could
> do with the configuration on these, or is there anything in the 4.x
> series that would prevent this kind of situation from happening? (or
> deal with it more effectively)

We have the same problem arising here. Using Exim 4 ACLs we can block
those bounces at the RCPT step and thus stop them before they are stored
on our servers. It works pretty well.

> Thanks,
> --
> Francisco Azinsan <francisco@???>
> --

Kind regards,

Chris

--
Christopher Bodenstein - christopher.bodenstein@???
Systems Administrator - Easynet Belgium

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
                -- Lao Tsu