Re: [Exim] DB problem on FreeBSD 5.0

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Stian Grytoyr
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] DB problem on FreeBSD 5.0
On 20 Feb 2003, Stian Grytoyr wrote:

> Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:
>
> | What kind of version is "transformation"-friendly? I'm
> | not familiar with PHP...
>
> Any kind of markup or structure that makes it possible to
> split the manual in smaller chunks using some kind of
> automated technique. I suppose the HTML version could be
> used, but it would require some processing first.

The base manual (Master Document) is in a local markup.

. A local program formats it into ascii and into PostScript.
. Perl scripts handle the index and table of contents for ascii and PostScript.
. ps2pdf turns the PostScript into PDF.
. A Perl script converts the base into texinfo input.
. Another Perl script converts the base into HTML, including the index.

So far, I have not made the Master Document public, because few other
people can process it. This means there is no proper documentation of
the markup...