[Exim] exim4....

Author: Chris Knipe
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim4....
Lo,

I'm having a bit of a issue converting my exim3 director to exim4's router..

In Exim3, I used:

localuser:
  driver = aliasfile
  one_time
  forbid_file
  forbid_include
  forbid_pipe
  search_type = mysql
  query = SELECT Username FROM UserAccounts RIGHT JOIN DNSZones ON \
          UserAccounts.ZoneID=DNSZones.ZoneID WHERE
DNSZones.ZoneName='${quote:$domain}' AND \
          UserAccounts.Username='${quote:$local_part}' LIMIT 1;
  transport = local_delivery

This was used to verify the existence of a $local_part in my virtual setup.
It worked absolutely wonderful. Now, with Exim4, I cannot seem to find the
right driver to accommodate this... It must exist.. I'm just not sure how to
do it...

I have:
localuser:
  driver = redirect
  data = ${lookup mysql{SELECT Username FROM UserAccounts RIGHT JOIN
DNSZones \
                        ON UserAccounts.ZoneID=DNSZones.ZoneID WHERE \
                        DNSZones.ZoneName='${quote:$domain}' AND \
                        UserAccounts.Username='${quote:$local_part}' LIMIT
1;}}
  domains = +local_domains
  group = exim
  headers_add = X-Delivered-by: $primary_hostname\n
  transport = local_delivery

However, the redirect router fails, complaining that I am not able to
specify a transport for the driver (Wonderful. I can't get it to save my
email to the advance storing system I use). Then, I tried the accept
router, and low blow.. It doesn't accept the data part...

So, just how do I rewrite that Exim3 director now?? :((( I'm merging
Exim3.36 to Exim4.10 btw...

--
me