Re: [Exim] DB problem on FreeBSD 5.0

Góra strony
Autor: Stian Grytoyr
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] DB problem on FreeBSD 5.0
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:

| What kind of version is "transformation"-friendly? I'm
| not familiar with PHP...

Any kind of markup or structure that makes it possible to
split the manual in smaller chunks using some kind of
automated technique. I suppose the HTML version could be
used, but it would require some processing first.

For this to be useful, the different sections would have to
be split into separate pages, which can then be annotated.
So "4.6 Use of tcpwrappers" should be one page instead of
one part of a larger page, I think. Since you already produce
different versions of the manual, I suspect that this would
be fairly easy if one had access to the Master Document,
whatever format it's in. But I could be wrong :)

An example might be useful, if you haven't seen how PHP
(among others) does it:

<url: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php >

I think a lot of people find this very useful, and in time I
think the list would "cool down" a little bit, letting you
concentrate on the difficult and interesting problems :)

--
Regards,
Stian Grytoyr