著者: Stian Grytoyr
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] DB problem on FreeBSD 5.0
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:

| For (3) you can set INCLUDE. I use this on my system when
| I want to build with DB 4.1:

| INCLUDE=-I/opt/local/include/db-4.1

| For (4) You can use DBMLIB. I use this:

| DBMLIB=/opt/local/lib/db-4.1/libdb.a

You're quite right - this also worked. I would suggest that
examples similar to the settings above be put in
dbm.discuss.txt, because for non-experts in matters related
to compiling and building software, they are very helpful.
At least they are to me :)

Also, this is exactly the kind of thing that could be put in
an annotated version of the manual, a la PHP, which someone
suggested. I think that's a very good idea, and would be
happy to make such a web application (and host it, if required),
provided that some "transformation"-friendly version of the
manual exists :)

As always, thanks for the help.

--
Regards,