Re: [Exim] Announce: XT-Mail 2.0

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Abaddon
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Announce: XT-Mail 2.0
No patches..

On local_scan i can access recipients_list[rcpt_count].address, so:

for (rcpt_count = 0; rcpt_count < recipients_count; rcpt_count++)
{

localpart =..(recipients_list[rcpt_count].address));
domain = ..(recipients_list[rcpt_count].address));

If a virus/spam is found and user wanted virus/spam scanning i will
erase him from recipients_list[rcpt_count].address...

This seens not intrusive..if its is a aliases or address with
prefixes/suffixes
you just need to build a good query..

Although this way does not work at all if you dont check if the user exist..
(I will add this to the documentation)

Davi Arnaut