Re: [Exim] DB problem on FreeBSD 5.0

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Stian Grytoyr
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] DB problem on FreeBSD 5.0
Stian Grytoyr <stian.grytoyr@???> writes:

[Exim 4.12 on FreeBSD 5.0]
| "failed to open DB file /opt/exim4/spool/db/retry:
| Inappropriate file type or format".

[...]
| I have tried to install Berkeley DB 3 and 4, but I can't
| seem to get Exim to use anything but 1.8. Could someone
| please tell me exactly how I tell Exim to use the newer
| versions? I have read dbm.disuss.txt, but I couldn't see how
| to specify which version to use.

Hello again. I'm replying to myself here, because I didn't
get any replies, and I haven't been able to fix the problem
since I posted the question.

Doesn't anybody know, or was the question unclear? If so,
please let me know what information is needed - I'll be
happy to provide it.

Again, thanks for any help. And my apologies for repeating
myself.

--
Regards,
Stian Grytoyr