[Exim] transport_filter confused - exim 4.x

Góra strony
Autor: avisu
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] transport_filter confused - exim 4.x
hi,

i looked through all the examples on google / exim etc. but I'm totall
confused now by the transport_filters. how do i set up a route that
passes the whole mail to a let's say php-script and if that succeeds, it
goes on with the next route, if not, it just stops there.

I want to do filtering in my php-script and if the mail is all right,
it's beeing continued transported, if not it should dissapear from the
queue (i will send a new email from php with a customized error msg from
my php-script).

i saw the possibility to return just "pass" from the external program
using the command option -> but that didn't work out at all. With
transport_filter I have the same problems. The php-script is called
using the command method, but not the whole mail is passed only the
header and with return-vaules or output it doesn't work at all :((

Could someone provide me with some useful example?

Best regards,

christoph

--
Christoph Aigner