Re: [Exim] exim+postgresql+dbmail

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Tim Uckun
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim+postgresql+dbmail
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Tim Uckun wrote:

> Thank you very much for a clear explanation. I wish the exim manual was
> like the php manual so that users could annotate when the text seems to be
> murky or perhaps missing some point.

The Exim manual comes in many flavours. If you print it on paper, you
can certainly annotate it <grin>. There is also a PDF version, and I
think various PDF support programs allow for annotation, don't they?

I have saved my "clear explanation" for adding to the FAQ when I next
update it. I'll also try to add some words to the next manual edition.
I'm always trying to improve it.