Re: [Exim] exim bug debian stable ?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: jens-ingo brodesser
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] exim bug debian stable ?
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, jens-ingo brodesser wrote:

> i'm using exim on debian stable.

... which is still Exim 3, I think. That is now over a year old, and I'm
forgetting it.

> "unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP command from [IP_address]
>
> what does this message mean ?

Exactly what it says. Exim was waiting for the client to send something,
and the connection dropped. There are several network-related things
that can cause this, and there is some information in the FAQs. (In the
Exim 3 FAQ, look at Q0018 and Q0021, for example.)

You need to find out what the other end thinks is happening when it
tries to send to you. Then you need to be suspicious of anything in
between, such as a firewall.