RE: [Exim] Exim 3 System Filter - Spamassassin

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Leigh Dodd
Para: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Exim 3 System Filter - Spamassassin
OK, Now, I've got the SPAM's being sent to the SPAM file BUT (there's
always one of these)
The SPAM file has to be owned by DAEMON (Assume that's the "user" Exim
is running under)

If I add "message_filter_user = leigh", does anyone know if this will
cause any problems with the rest of the system.filter, IE. Will it stop
the VBS filter from working ?

Can you only have ONE message_filter statement in the main config ?

Thanks again

Leigh