Re: [Exim] exim+postgresql+dbmail

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: tim
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exim+postgresql+dbmail
>The documentation is not sparse. Go read it. Database lookups work
>mostly in the same way as, say, cdb lookups. RTFM.

Well I beg to disagree. I did read the manual over and over again. It's
scattered, it's obtuse and it's sparse especially when it comes to database
lookups. Anyway I don't want to get into a pissing match here thanks for
the tip I appreciate the help.

Am I to understand that the database lookups must only return one value?
They can not return a list of values? The documentation seems to indicate
that it's possible to return a list.

Also does anybody have a sample config file using database lookups? That
would be very handy.