[Exim] I've read and read But still need help with routing

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Larry
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] I've read and read But still need help with routing
All I am trying to do is setup routing to my wifes computer.
My machine is larry.yi.org Hers is jean.larry.yi.org
I have her in the /etc/hosts as 192.168.0.2
In the configuration file I have her in the host_accept_relay
and relay_domains_include_local_mx = true
The exim_mainlog says: remote host address is the local host
Then it just says frozen.

What more do I need to do? I have looked through
the sample configs and don't see anything that matches
what I want to do and I don't really understand most of
the docs because I can't figure out what all the language
means. I have been using exim for several years now
and I have it working fair as a spam blocker, although
most of it still gets through. But I'm still trying.

Any help for an old fart sure would be appreciated.
Thanks