[Exim] eximon problem

Top Pagina
Auteur: Phil Chambers
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] eximon problem
This Exim 4.12.

I have noticed a problem with eximon and the "parent" address. In some cases I have
seen invalid (non-ascii) addresses displayed instead of the correct one. In other
cases, where one message has several recipients, the same parent is displayed for
all the recipients.

I think these have tended to come up where a message is sent to a local distribution
list (handled by a redirect router) and members of the list then have .forward files.

I do not have any examples in the queue at present, so cannot send example queue
files. They tend not to stay there for long enough for me to do much investigation
because the addresses are always valid.

Entries in mainlog appear OK.

Any ideas?

Phil.