[Exim] cannot check header contents in ACL for RCPT (only po…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Niels Dettenbach
To: exim-users
Alte Treads: Re: [Exim] lsearch*@
Betreff: [Exim] cannot check header contents in ACL for RCPT (only possible in ACL for DATA)
hello list,

maybe i have tomatoes on my eyes - if so pls dont flame me ~8)

after updating from 4.10 to 4.12 i've got some rejects of incoming mail from
some servers:

"cannot check header contents in ACL for RCPT (only possible in ACL for DATA)"

Most of that mails seems to be error messages from MTA's - so i think they
should be transportable.

How i can see how/where the header-checks fails? Is my config handling
header-checks to restricted or should the problem located on the remote
MTA's?

The only ACL-related config seems to be:

acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt

and in ACL-section:

acl_check_rcpt:

  deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|]

  accept  local_parts   = postmaster
          domains       = +local_domains
          verify        = recipient

   require verify        = sender

   deny   senders = :
          message = A valid sender header is required for bounces
          log_message = Absender Header Fehler
          !verify  = header_sender

   deny   senders = :
          message = A valid header syntax is required for bounces
          log_message = Header Syntax Fehler
          !verify  = header_syntax

Thanks for any suggestions.
best regards,