Re: [Exim] Exim error: transport flatfile_aliases: cannot fi…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Kirill Miazine
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Exim error: transport flatfile_aliases: cannot find transport driver "redirect"
exim@??? wrote:

> Hi All,
> I'm trying to get the following working on exim. I picked the following

WHAT VERSION OF EXIM ARE YOU USING?

> config from an exim 4 server which works. The idea is to allow a file with
> the format
>
> domain.com: username
>
> to map domains to users. However I put the following config in. Restarted
> exim and got
>
> transport flatfile_aliases: cannot find transport driver "redirect" in
> line 289
>
> flatfile_aliases:
> driver = redirect
> allow_defer
> allow_fail
> data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch*{/etc/exim/virtual}}
> file_transport = address_file
> pipe_transport = address_pipe
> require_files = /etc/exim/virtual

Get rid of require_files. It's not needed here.

> I that that I might of put it in the wrong section (orignally put it in
> the directors config which didn't work) so I moved it to the Transports
> section. Still no luck. Have I done something stupid?

Yes. This is a router (in the Exim 4 lingo), so it should not be in the
transports section.

What do you mean when you say that you "orignally put it in the
directors config"? There are no directors in Exim 4, only routers.

Let me guess - you take a router from Exim 4 and try to use it as a
director in Exim 3?

--
    -- K.M.