[Exim] Exim error: transport flatfile_aliases: cannot find t…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: exim
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Exim error: transport flatfile_aliases: cannot find transport driver "redirect"
Hi All,
I'm trying to get the following working on exim. I picked the following
config from an exim 4 server which works. The idea is to allow a file with
the format

domain.com: username

to map domains to users. However I put the following config in. Restarted
exim and got

transport flatfile_aliases: cannot find transport driver "redirect" in
line 289

flatfile_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_defer
allow_fail
data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch*{/etc/exim/virtual}}
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
require_files = /etc/exim/virtual

I that that I might of put it in the wrong section (orignally put it in
the directors config which didn't work) so I moved it to the Transports
section. Still no luck. Have I done something stupid?

Cheers

rus
--
http://www.65535.net | MSN: support@???
Lifetime Linux or FreeBSD account: $100 || Lifetime Hosting: $150