Re: [Exim] Yahoo Groups misconfigured?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
A: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Yahoo Groups misconfigured?
> > Feb 14 14:01:19 vife exim[16517]: 2003-02-14 14:01:19
> > H=localhost [127.0.0.1] U=root
> > F=<disc_lists@???> rejected RCPT <ildiko@localhost>:
> > The sender (disc_lists@???) has been blacklisted.
>
> This seems to have been already processed once on your node? In our
> log I'd expect to see something like (anonymized for obvious reasons):

Ah, ha! I think I see the problem. I'm thinking the email was
collected with fetchmail from an external account and all the
problems were completely local - fetchmail tried to inject the email
into the local mail server, which rejected it, and fetchmail kept
trying. Fetchmail has been a bit of a problem program. I may
dump it altogether.

Rossz