[Exim] traveling client setup / server setup

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad
A: exim users
Asunto: [Exim] traveling client setup / server setup
hi!

I've got a mailserver located on my lan, but some of the users are much
out traveling. The can ofcause use webmail, but they have laptops, with
internet, and I was wondering if there is any way of (securely) setting up
the client / server to allow them to send mail through the server (to
external addresses) and avoid my server to get blacklisted.....

or is it safe enough (regarding blacklisting) for the ones travelling to
use the ISP mailserver when they're out travelling?

regards
Asbjørn
Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad    asbjorn@???
http://asbjorn.aarrestad.com/