Re: [Exim] bouncing viruses

Author: Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad
To: rkuettner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] bouncing viruses

> is it possible to reject at smtp time and send a copy to a special
> quarantene mailbox? if not it would be nice if exiscan allows
> combination of different actions in future releases - is this a
> bad idea?

I tried to do this, redirecting it to a mailbox and let that mailbox
notify recipent and then reject it, but Exim didn't like it, because the
rejected mail had to go through exim one more time, and it got stuck
(frozen) because it contained a virus (of cause)..... So I agree. More
that one action in exiscan would be nice :)

regards
Asbjørn
Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad    asbjorn@???
http://asbjorn.aarrestad.com/