Re: [Exim] compile exim4.12 dies on TRU64

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nico Erfurth
Cc: Jan Johansson, Exim-users, kemnitz
Asunto: Re: [Exim] compile exim4.12 dies on TRU64
On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> No! these are no comments, but compile time conditionals, either the
> compilation will stop, or the binary won't be really what you want.

The C standard has been in existence for well over 10 years now. Exim is
written in standard C, which allows pre-processor statements (those
beginning with #) not to start in column 1. Compilers that don't support
the standard are just a plain nuisance.

Having said that, I seem to recall that there is some option for the
Tru64 compiler that turns on "standard" handling (something like -a or
-ansi, but I can't actually remember). Why this isn't the default I
cannot imagine.