[Exim] reserved address

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] reserved address
I need to send mail to a "reserved" address only if it is gnerated
locally.
I thought to just use the command
cat prepared.msg | /usr/bin/exim -bm -C correct.conf \
-f bouncer@??? virtuser
the "correct.conf" would just have different from the original
exim.conf a section pinting to a different aliases file where virtuser
is expanded to the real address.
What i want is to receive a message to a local address with the
regular exim, store somewere (procmail job) and a certain time
bounce to another address.
however I do not want that anyone could send to virtuser !
The command must NOT be sent either by root or exim or list but
by a regular user. Apart from a patched exim there is a way to
make -f working just by altering the correct.conf file ???
(each user would have HIS correct.conf and alias ! Ideally if i could
put the -f option inside this correct.conf would be easier !)
PS: it would be even nice to , upon resending the bounce, to
discard all but the last received: headers [but only them] isit safe ?

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile