Re: [Exim] "x@y"@z

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dennis Davis
A: Hawk
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] "x@y"@z
>To: exim-users@???
>From: Hawk <black.hawk@???>
>Subject: Re: [Exim] "x@y"@z
>Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:33:55 +0100
>
>Exim 3.35

Well, you can use a director of the form:

refuse_multihop_relaying:
driver = smartuser
domains = *
local_parts = ^.*[@%!/|]
verify_only
fail_verify

fairly close to the top of your list of directors.

And if you want to stop your users doing this when mailing external
sites, use a similar router with a lookuphost driver. Again you'll
need it close to the top of your list of routers.

And seriously consider upgrading to exim4. It's been out for
a year or so now.