[Exim] using exim in enterprise

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mohammad.meskarian
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] using exim in enterprise
Dear All
After more than 1 year working with exim I decide to use exim in
enterprise.

I want to do something abnormal with exim

I need to use some user database lookup inside the exim for finding
dynamically where is the
destination mail address or nearest mail server to destination server
possibly with LDAP.

I will have 4 or more mail server around the work and all of the mail
server will work together
On same domain name.
For example I need when UK mail server receive email look inside the
database and if destination
Mail server is for xxx user then forward the email to xxx at another
server in another region.

I believe it is possible but I don't know how but I think with
combination with LDAP is possible.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards
Mo