Re: [Exim] Sharing Experience

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Nico Erfurth
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: S. Yoder
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Sharing Experience
S. Yoder wrote:

> So... is there anyway to do or add in the future something like:
> quota_send = 50M quota_receive = 80M Where quota_send would be the
> limit of the mailbox size where the user couldn't send anymore.
> Quota_receive would work just like quota does now. That's about the
> only issue I have left to resolve before we can make the switch.

This doesn't really fit into exim's way of handling messages, BUT! ;)
You could create a router that acts like this.

quote_check:
driver = redirect
verify_only
no_verify_receiver
allow_fail
condition = ${run{/getquota.pl $local_part}{$rc_value}}
data = :fail: Sorry your account $local_part is over quota

getquota.pl should exit with 1 if the user if over quota and with 0
otherwise. And you need to run sender verification on all mails.

(With exim4.12 you could also use ${readsocket} and a small daemon)

> The only other question I have is where and how can my company give
> back to the Exim project? I can't find anything about donations on
> the Exim web site.

How about donating some money to run a two-day exim conference? :)))

Nico