Re: [Exim] passing query result between director and transpo…

Author: Ferenc Engard
To: Dennis Skinner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] passing query result between director and transport?
On 13 Feb 2003, Dennis Skinner wrote:

>I had the same thought.....this is what I did...(exim 4.10)

I am using exim 3.34, so unfortunately I have no redirect router. I
have to look up the 4.x documentation to understand this... The 'fail'
means 'stop processing this director/router' everywhere?

>passthru_ldap_lookup:
> driver = redirect
> domains = +local_domains
> address_data = ${lookup ldap{blah}{$value}fail}
> data = ${local_part}@$domain
>
>I then used lines like this in later routers...
>
>${extract{mailforwardingaddress}{$address_data}}

Anyway, I have considered these domains as local domains, and use
director. Hmm... Strange, using router for a local delivery...

Is there the debian exim maintainer on this list? There is no exim 4.x
package in debian...

Bye:
Circum