Re: [Exim] passing query result between director and transpo…

Góra strony
Autor: Dennis Skinner
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] passing query result between director and transport?
Sorry, meant to send reply to list...

I had the same thought.....this is what I did...(exim 4.10)

passthru_ldap_lookup:
driver = redirect
domains = +local_domains
address_data = ${lookup ldap{blah}{$value}fail}
data = ${local_part}@$domain

I then used lines like this in later routers...

${extract{mailforwardingaddress}{$address_data}}

It seemed to work fine with only 1 ldap lookup per msg. I have yet to
do any serious testing with it though.

Anyone doing something like this in production??

--
Dennis Skinner <dskinner@???>