[Exim] lsearch*@

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christian Loitsch
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] lsearch*@
--
hello

I updated my exim from 4.10 to 4.12 and noticed that lsearch*@ stopped
working. (I just re-emerged 4.10 and it works again)

* is never looked up.

my router (used for virtual domains) is as follows:
virtual:
  driver = redirect
  allow_fail
  #domains = +virtual_domains
  domains = ! +this_machine : partial-dsearch;VIRTUAL
  data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch    \
                          {VIRTUAL/$domain_data}{$value} \
        {${lookup{$local_part}        lsearch    \
                          {VIRTUAL/$domain_data}{$value} \
        {${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch*@ \
                          {VIRTUAL/$domain_data}{$value}fail}}}}}
  no_more

This gives my users a very high flexibility and until now, 1 entry in
their virtual domain file was enough:
*: local_user_name

I also did not manage to use my domainlist virtual_domains in this router
because $domain_data was not set

VIRTUAL=/etc/exim/virtual
domainlist virtual_domains = ! +this_machine : partial-dsearch;VIRTUAL

It would be nice, if I could avoid duplicating this line. (I don't want
to use macros)

Here an explaination what my router "virtual" should do:
in /etc/exim/virtual/ are different files. For every virtual domain
one. I chowned them and therefor allow every user to be the "master" of
his domain.

All these files have a name of the following form:
\*.fgecko.com

christian loitsch

Please copy me in your reply, as I am not (yet?) on the mailing list

System: Linux 2.4.19-gentoo-r10

Here is how the router should work:

# exim first tries to find an exact match
# if no match is found, exim tries to find the local_part
# if there's still no match, exim looks for *@example,
# and finally uses * if available.

*:            1@???
*@example:        2@???
*@subdomain.example:    3@???
spam:            4@???
special@example:    5@???

# the following line is untested but should work
# all mails going to delete@mail are deleted
delete@mail:        /dev/null

# spam@???    goes to 4
# special@??? goes to 3
# dummy@???         goes to 1
# dummy@example             goes to 2
# special@example           goes to 5

# hope that helped

# Note redirections to the same domain are possible:
*@example:        spam@example

# with the configuration above this would be the same as
# replacing *@example: 2@??? with
#           *@example: 4@???