[Exim] exim, Trendmicro Interscan and Sandwich Config

Top Pagina
Auteur: Matthias Hank
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] exim, Trendmicro Interscan and Sandwich Config
Hi,

can anybody supply me with a working exim-config for the front exim
of a exim-vwall Sandwich Config?
The exim on Port 25 has to do quite the same a normal MTA has to, but
after running through all ACLs and Routers he should forward *all* Mails *only*
to localhost Port 2525, where interscan is listening and forwarding *all*
Mails to another exim listening on Port 2527.

I am quite sure it has to be done in a transport, but did not get this working.

Greetings,

Matze