Re: [Exim] Slow upload of mail

Top Pagina
Auteur: Yann Golanski
Aan: Arve Fahlvik
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Slow upload of mail
--
Quoth Arve Fahlvik on Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 22:42:57 +0100
> When I sends a new mail to Exim, it takes aprox. 30 sec. to deliver
> it. I have tested this with webmail, Outlook and Mozilla, and from
> several locations. This is not the way it shuld be.
>
> I'm running Exim 3.35 on a 1G Compaq server with Debian Woody.
>
> Do you have any suggestions to improve the delivery speed?

Yes, read the archives of the list and the FAQ would help. Exim -d 9
-b[th] is what you want. See where the process takes 30 seconds and
that's the thing you need to fix.

Most likly it's a DNS issue and therefore nothing to do with Exim at
all.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318