[Exim] Bogofilter, Please help with a routing issue

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John Masinter
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Bogofilter, Please help with a routing issue
I am successfully using Bogofilter as outlined in my preceding
e-mail.

Basically I have a router "bogo_router" that sends incoming
e-mail on its first appearance to "bogo_transport" that pipes the
message through bogofilter, and back into exim, and then normal
deliver proceeds. This is working fine.

Now I want to add a router right after bogo_router that looks
at the new X-Bogosity header, and if it is "Yes" sends it to a
separate transport where the message is trashed at the server
level. First off, _Yes_ I know the implication of this. Bogo
filter has been working >99% for me, and this is the next step.

My problem is that it doesn't seem to see this router when the
message comes back from bogofilter. Here's what I have. If any
one know why this might not get acted upon, please let me know.

THANKS!!!!

#------------------------------------------------------------
# a new router placed immeaditly after bogo_router to look
# at the new header after returning from the pipe. It acts
# upon it only if X-Bogosity contains "Yes"
bogo_trash:
    condition = ${if match {$h_X-Bogosity:}{"Yes"} {1}{0}}
    driver = accept
    transport = junk_mail

# a new transport to trash any mail that comes here.
# this is placed at end of transport section
junk_mail:
driver = appendfile
file = /dev/null